- ISSN: 1336-300X
- PUBLICATION FREQUENCY: 2 issues per year
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 31, July 15
- LANGUAGE: Slovak, English
Acta Facultatis Ecologiae is a journal of the Faculty of Ecology and Environmental Sciences of the Technical University in Zvolen. It has started publishing in 1994 as a proceeding of original studies. Since 2003 it has become a scientific periodic journal with the publication frequency of 2 issues per year. Since 2007 is divided into the following two equal sections: ecological and environmental. Acta Facultatis Ecologiae publishes original scientific papers that are pier-revied by two reviewers.
The ecological section is thematically aimed at the ecology in general, ecology of individuals and populations, biodiversity protection, landscape ecology, landscape planning and design and related subjects.
The environmental section publishes original scientific papers aimed at the problem of anthropogenic influences upon the environment in general or related subjects, as well as philosophical aspects of man-nature relation.
Besides original papers Acta Facultatis Ecologiae encourages critical views, theoretical as well as synthetic papers, new ideas and approaches, reviews as well as book reviews all relate to above mentioned aimes.
- prof. RNDr. Magdaléna Bálintová, PhD.
- prof. dr hab. inż. Barbara Białecka (PL)
- prof. RNDr. Ján Gáper, CSc.
- doc. Ing. František Hnilička, PhD. (CZ)
- prof. RNDr. László Miklós, DrSc.
- prof. Volodymyr Nykyforov, Doc.Sc. (UA)
- doc. Ing. Branislav Olah, PhD.
- doc. Ing. Peter Ondrišík, PhD.
- prof. RNDr. Andrej Oriňák, PhD.
- prof. dr hab. inż. Artur Radecki-Pawlik (PL)
- prof. RNDr. František Petrovič, PhD.
- Ing. Magdaléna Pichlerová, PhD.
- Dr. habil. Tamás Rétfalvi (H)
- doc. Ing. Marián Schwarz, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Branko Slobodník, PhD.
- prof. Ing. Slavomír Stašiov, PhD.
- prof. Ing. Jaroslava Vrábliková, CSc. (CZ)